Amy! ...me :p

Amy! ...me :p

I got my braces off!!



Music!






Friday, May 1, 2009

My hair!!!


I think by now almost everybody knows that I got my hair cut....(it was during Easter Vacation)....but it's mainly for Erika. Here is a picture of my hair. I have like super short bangs and super short hair! I don't think I'll ever have my hair this short ever again, so I at least have to show you a picture. Next time I plan on having it like this would probably be when I'm like 25 and have kids and just throw it up in a pony tail every morning! :D Anyways, you saw a picture of my bangs in the Easter picture, but I like never wear my bangs down and my hair up...seriously! And in that picture, my bangs are all floppin' in my face and look retarded....but they're actually pretty cute...idk about on me, but whatever!








Ok, I did my first french braid in some super snarly and greasy hair(Sarah's) this afternoon! But, I was pretty satisfied, for the condition of her hair...I mean, it was seriously a disaster! I've done two french braids in peoples hair, but never just one. Common, this is a HUGE deal, and that's why it made it onto my blog!! lol, jk! Ok, I gtg!














-Amy/Ames C:

3 comments:

Erika said...

Oh my goodness!! You cut your hair shorter!! I absolutely LOVE it! Good job =) I'm waiting for my hair to grow out...then I don't know what to do next =) And Congrats on doing a french braid!
-Ricky C:

Amy Collins said...

Yes, I still can't believe it! -btw, that's a great picture of me, you can't even see my face!
I love your hair! You look good with it short! But then again, you looked good with it long. I'll totally have to try to do your hair when we come, cause Sarah's hair is now practically longer then mine, and my mom's is like too short. -I actually did this really cute hair do on her the other day, but of course it was at night and she took it out! Ugg! :P
Anyways, ttyl!
-Ames C=

jelly belly said...

Your teeth look SO good!!! Sorry kinda random, but I was looking at the magazine pic.
Jennifer