Amy! ...me :p

Amy! ...me :p

I got my braces off!!



Music!






Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well, right now I'm at my Grandma's house in Salinas. And I'm writing on my her laptop. Now, I have to tell you how awesome it is to type on a laptop! I just love the feeling and the sound that it makes when your finger hit the keys! Pretty sweet, huh? Anyways, I wouldn't be posting on this right now if I'd brought any school. I'm doing so much school and other activities right now, that I haven't had much extra time to post or even get on the computer. But now that soccer is almost over, my life is about to end. Well actually, not quite, I still have PE., babysitting, drama, HERC classes, and friend time, so I guess I still have most of my life. But I'm going to miss soccer like crazy! I had a pretty awesome team this year...especially when it came to playing games, we won every single game of the season, and were the only team undefeated. We, The Mighty Mighty Tigers, beat every single other team, without a problem. We made it to the playoffs, but because of some of my teammate's and my coaches problems, we aren't allowed to go on to regional. So, that whole story is a little disappointing, but I'll get over it soon enough. I've got to go, but when I get home and I have a spare minute(lol, like that will ever happen), I'll try to put some picture on of my b-day party, and my soccer team and the fair! Ok, write more later!
-A

2 comments:

Erika said...

Oh my goodness! Seriously, you beat every single soccer team that was in your age group! That is nuts! I don't know much about soccer {grin} but is that not crazy that you beat EVERY single team! You guys must be so proud of yourselves..I mean seriously, how good can you get?! Anyway, just wanted to say congrats :) Luv ya!
-Erika

Amy Collins said...

Yeah, our soccer team was really amazing! Great times on the field! Yes, it's very uncommon for a team to go undefeated the whole season...actually, last year, we went undefeated all season also. So, I'm getting lucky with my teams! Anyways, gtg eat!
love you,
Amy