Amy! ...me :p

Amy! ...me :p

I got my braces off!!



Music!






Monday, February 16, 2009

Reading!

I've finally found my interest in reading! It took 13 years though. I used to read 2 chapters of a book, and have no clue what I just read! Finally, in the past couple of months I read this really good book, and it was the first in a series...so then I read the other five books in like 2 weeks! My mom got me a bunch of other books from Valley Oaks and now, I'm totally into reading! It's crazy, nobody thinks of me as a reader but now I read all the time in my spare time! I've discovered that I read best listening to my i-pod though...kinda weird, but it drowns out all the background noise and voices. Anyway, I don't know why I'm posting about me reading, but I don't have anything else to talk about...so, the main point of this post is to learn that I love reading! idk, gtg, write more later!
-Amy :)

-In the picture, I wasn't very happy that my dad was taking the picture so I stuck my tongue out and I look very dorky!!! My hair is all over the chair and WOW! That's a LAME pic. of me!!

6 comments:

Erika said...

You look adorable! -lol Luv ya!
-Erika :o)

Amy Collins said...

lol, I look like a NERD!!! Seriously!
Luv ya 2!
-Ames :P

Marlo said...

Dude, you look AWESOME!! :)
I love reading too.

-Bree*

Erika said...

Awww...you wrote about me! Thanks! Luv you too!
Erika
-btw..I HATE that pic of me! My hair looks retartid! -lol

Amy Collins said...

Dude, no way!! I look FAT!!! I'm like all bundled up!
-esya! Reading is awesomeness!
-Ames*

Amy Collins said...

Of course I wrote about you! You are a magnificent friend :) I'll ALWAYS luv ya! :P
-Ames
-lol, come on! You look like an adorable bride....just a tad bit young! Messy hair is the style :P -lol