Amy! ...me :p

Amy! ...me :p

I got my braces off!!



Music!






Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Snickers got a hair cut!

Oh Wow! Just last Friday, we took our dog in to get his hair cut, and well, long story short, they ended up having to cut it 3/4 in. Well, while we were waiting for our phone call so we could go pick him up, my mom was just totally CRAZY!! She kept saying that 3/4in. was just WAY too short and he wont look like our dog, and so on and so forth. But anyways, when we went to pick him up, I didn't even recognize him! Snickerdoodle looks SO DIFFERENT! I still haven't decided if I like him better with long shaggy wavy hair, or short cute hair! I think I like the short hair better! Well, Sarah wants to get on the computer, so I'm going to stick a couple of pictures on and then I have to get off! So, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Erika said...

He's ADORABLE!! Oh, it's hilarious, but just seeing the floor of your house brings back so many memories! Luv ya!
Ricky :D

Amy Collins said...

Hey,
Well, he is MUCH cuter now that his hair is grown out more. It's still short, but really curly!
Lol, we were driving past your house the other day and the garage door was open, and oh my goodness, it brought back so many memories! Like when we would climb way up on the boxes and take a toothpick, a cotton ball, and tape, and pretend to be doctors. Or when we would play office in your dad's office. Do you remember that? Anyways, memories...memories. ttyl, Love ya!
-Ames <3