Amy! ...me :p

Amy! ...me :p

I got my braces off!!



Music!






Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vacation Bible School

Well, this past June I led a group of 3rd graders in VBS at RiverLakes. I had so much fun! And thanks to the help of Megan and Claire, they made it very easy for me! Anyways, I had a group of five awesome little girls! In the group picture; Gina is on the far left, then Tabaye in in the middle(I have NO CLUE how to spell her name, but it's said ta-bay-a), the Lexie on the right. In the front row is Katelyn on the left, and Amy on the right(lol, I love her name!)! Oh, and then Megan is in the brown t-shirt on the left, Claire in the middle and in the blue shirt and Me on the right!

I have no doubt that our girls had a blast getting me SOAKED in game time and eating a BUNCH of Jolly Ranchers that I spoiled them with! Our group had so much fun together! Got to go do some reading! -Sorry, I look REALLY weird in the picture of Amy and I(the second pic.)-!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Awww, "your" kids are adorable..so are you!
Erika
-haha, it looks like I was trying to rhyme but couldn't do it! :D

Amy Collins said...

Lol, it was fun, but little kids have SO MUCH energy!!! Whooh!
Amy