Amy! ...me :p

Amy! ...me :p

I got my braces off!!



Music!






Saturday, July 25, 2009

Well, I haven't posted in forever!

Sorry, I haven't posted in so long! I've seriously been really busy. I never think I'm going to be busy, but somehow something always comes up! And when a have an hour or so, somebody else is on the computer. BUT, our three week vacation, was an unforgettable trip! Honestly, I will never forget the week with the Scheidemans, or the time we spent with Grandma and Grandpa, or the time with Cousins, or the beautiful view of Mt. Rushmore, or the extremely fun horseback ride, or even the trip through the boring desert. It was all such a fun time.

I could go on for weeks talking about our time with the Scheidemans and how we had so much fun! But, I don't have very much time, so I can't say much besides; I am thankful for them, and what great friends they are to us! You guys are awesome!

So, here's a couple pics. from there. I was planning on getting like a hundred(which isn't really that many) but, really, what were we supposed to take pictures of? Besides us. Idk, for some reason we didn't get that many, but enough to always remember how much fun we had!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Cute Pix!!! Looks like you guys had fun!!!

♥mELZ