Amy! ...me :p

Amy! ...me :p

I got my braces off!!



Music!






Friday, January 9, 2009

leopard loven ham

Well, you might be wondering how in the world I got my name for this blog. I actually got the leopard part because I totally love leopards! There the awesomest animal God created! I like other animals tons too though! The Ham part, doesn't really make any since at all. Erika and I, the super cool friend that moved to Arkansas, have these really lame nick names for each other, Ham and Cheese. And Leopard Loven Cheese, didn't make very much since at all so I ended up putting Ham instead. Not that that makes any more since at all. But, I know I could of come up with a better name, I was so excited that I actually was making a blog, that I didn't care about the name at all. Anyways, I know I chose a really dorky and lame name, but that's kinda how I came up with my blog name.
Write more later!
-Amy

No comments: