Amy! ...me :p

Amy! ...me :p

I got my braces off!!



Music!






Sunday, January 18, 2009

Skiing!


Like 2 or 3 weeks ago my family (except my mom) went skiing up at Sierra Summit! We had a blast. It wasn't that crowded. It was pretty nice weather up there. At about 2:00 it started getting pretty chilly and we put on another layer of clothes and were fine. A bit later in the day it started getting a bit more frigged and we were a little cold. It started to hail(except it was like really small)! It was like totally awesome cause when we were going down the slopes the hail was like slapping us in the face. I absolutely loved it! The other really neat thing was when we were going up the ski lifts the snowflakes were landing on our pants and we could look at all of the different shapes and sizes and I was in awe bc all of them were different! (duh) But it's so cool to look at all the stuff that God created and EVERYTHING is an individual! Anyways, I look really cheesy in these pics. so ignore me! :p
-Amy

I've gone skiing about 7 or 8 times, I love every trip to the snow and love skiing! When we go, in about a month, I'm going to try snowboarding (for the first time)...if you have any tips, at all, please let me know! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer ;) said...

I cant wait to go ski!!!!!!
Jennifer

Erika said...

Amy! That sounds so much fun! You have been posting so much! I LOVE IT! I totally need to post more often! Lufff you!
-Erika :o)
P.S. I found the music..lawl!