Amy! ...me :p

Amy! ...me :p

I got my braces off!!



Music!






Thursday, January 8, 2009

An update on my Family!

Well, I'm finally on my blog again and I decided that I should update you on my family again. My little sister is 9 and can't wait to turn 10 in early April! I'm 13 years and can't wait for drama practices! I enjoy every single one of them! I just found out who I am in our spring play and totally love my part! My older brother, Timmy, is 14 and attending Ridgeview High School. For his first time at public high school and has decided that there is tons of very strange people in this world. My oldest brother, Andrew, who is 18, loves going to The Masters College down in Santa Clareta. He absolutely loves sharing The Bible to other people. Actually, right now he is at the Mall, talking to random people and sharing the Gospel with them! My mom and dad...I don't really think that they would like me to tell you how old they are so I'll leave that out. Well, I don't have much else to tell you so, write more later!
-Amy

No comments: