Amy! ...me :p

Amy! ...me :p

I got my braces off!!



Music!






Saturday, January 17, 2009

My awesome family!


Hey! I was just browsing through some pictures and I came across this awesome picture! It was taken at the beach w/ our cousins (last summer) and we were just walking around and looking at a bunch of different shops. We found this extremely cool stand! It had like hundreds of different sweet sunglasses for sale! So, we all chose our favorite for the pic. My smile is really lame and dorky looking but the shades are totally me! jk...Anyways, the person in the bright blue shirt and huge strange sunglasses, is my cousin Jesse. John is my cousin with the super curly blond hair and gray shirt. My biggest bro. is the one with the brown straight hair and and Timmy is the cool one to the far right. (and the close up picture) Anyways, idk why I'm putting this picture on here but, I absolutely love pictures! More later!
-Amy

3 comments:

Marlo said...

They look awesome. :) I love the shades!!

-Breena

Jennifer ;) said...

Your's look good on you!!!♥
Jennifer

Erika said...

You all look totally bomb! ♥ ya!
-Erika :o)